FIRE & HIDE CAMERA BAG
Our Fire & Hide Camera Bag combines rescued leather and decommissioned fire-hose and is lined with reclaimed parachute silk. The adjustable shoulder strap means you can carry it over the shoulder or crossbody. This shoulder bag is the perfect size when you need to dash out and has an internal zip pocket to keep your valuables separate.
Available in multiple different leather colours and two different fire-hose trims. The Fire & Hide Camera Bag is a perfect size to hold a purse, phone, keys, travel card, phone charger and a few other choice bits and bobs.
THE FIRE & HIDE COLLECTION
In 2005 we fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose. Determined to save it from landfill we took this lifesaving material home, gave it a second chance, and vowed to donate 50% of the profits to the Fire Fighters Charity. But fire-hose was just the beginning.
Every year, 800,000 tonnes of leather ends up on the cutting room floor. Our leather partners cherish their hides, but no matter how carefully they cut their patterns, there will always be small seemingly unusable offcuts. To rescue this leather we developed a unique modular approach. We hand weave these fragments into whole new hides then lovingly recraft them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Our commitment to rescuing British fire-hoses remains the same, the trim, handles and internal detailing of the Fire & Hide range are all made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose. And we continue to donate 50% of profits to charity.
Our Fire & Hide Collection represents a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.
- Dimensions: H 19 x W 24 x D 10 cm
- Strap Drop: Up to 55cm (adjustable)
- Exterior: Combination of rescued leather and genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Elegant timeless design
- Internal zip pocket
- Available in Red or rare Yellow fire-hose with various leather colours
- Adjustable strap made from genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Repaired for life
- 30% of profits go to Queensland Firefighters Charity
- International delivery