ULTIMATE PROTECTION FOR YOUR IPAD OR TABLET
The outer skin of the Elvis & Kresse iPad case is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and is extremely hard wearing, offering ultimate protection to your iPad. The hose itself is vintage, some of it is already 25 years old, and bears the scars of a hard life fighting fires. The lining is reclaimed parachute silk and there is an additional layer of reclaimed closed-cell foam, ensuring that your iPad screen stays protected.
Available in red and the more rare yellow fire-hose.
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
We fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. We took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 30% of our profits to charity.
For over a decade we have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Our Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represents a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind
- Dimensions: H 28 x W 21.5 x D 2 cm
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed printing blanket
- Handmade with bound edges
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- *Not suitable for the large 12.9" iPad Pro - but our Folio & Laptop Case is.
- Additional layer of closed cell foam offering ultimate protection
- Hard wearing sleek design
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk